Dear Bromsgrove District Council,
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Our Reference: 7213
Dear Mr Parsons
Thank you for your recent Information request. I can now offer you the
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI? – The information
management team deal with FOI’s as part of their wider role. The
information management team has 3 posts and is a shared service across
Redditch borough Council and Bromsgrove District Council/
2. What is the budget for administering FOI? – Not held – there is no
specific budget for this
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one? - No
4. Do you publish a disclosure log? - No
I hope this resolves your enquiry and that you are satisfied with the
However, if you are dissatisfied with the way your request has been
handled, you have the right to request an internal review.
If you are still dissatisfied following a review by the Council, you have
the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. You can contact the
Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone 01625 545 700
Information Officer, Bromsgrove District and Redditch Borough Councils
Tel: (01527) 64252, extension 3258
Email: [email address]
Bromsgrove District Council Redditch Borough Council
Parkside, Town Hall,
Market Street, Walter Stranz Square,
Worcestershire B61 8DA Worcestershire B98 8AH