Dear East Cambridgeshire District Council,
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
AUTOMATED MESSAGE We acknowledge receipt of this email and your request
will be dealt with accordingly. The Council have 20 working days to comply
with requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
and Environmental Information Regulations 2004. Please note if your email
is not a request for information, this will not fall within the statutory
time limit but will be dealt with by the relevant department. Mary Cooper
Information and Legal Support Officer 01353 665555
[email address] www.eastcambs.gov.uk East Cambridgeshire
District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs CB7 4EE
Dear Mr Parsons
Please find attached the response to your recent FOI request.
Legal Services Manager
Solicitor & Monitoring Officer
( 01353 665555
* [email address]
* East Cambridgeshire District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely,
Cambs CB7 4EE
Pay, report, apply online 24 hours a day