Dear Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council,
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Dear Alex Parsons,
In response to your Freedom of Information request please find our response below next to your original email.
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI? - 1
2. What is the budget for administering FOI? - Unfortunately we are unable to identify this expenditure as the FOI budget comprises the staffing cost appropriated to the Data Officer post, which has various other duties.
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one? No we don’t use case management software.
4. Do you publish a disclosure log? - No
I trust this answers your request and if you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council
Legal Section, The General Offices, Steel Works Road, Ebbw Vale, South Wales NP23 6DN
Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol Blaenau Gwent
Mae'r Adain Gyfreithiol, Y Swyddfeydd Cyffredinol, Heol Gwaith Dur, Glyn Ebwy NP23 6DN
Mae’r Cyngor yn croesawu gohebiarth yn Gymraeg a saesneg a byddwn yn cyfathrebu gyda chi yn eich dewis iaith, dim ond I chi rhoi gwybod I ni pa un sydd well gennych. Ni fydd gohebu yn Gymraeg yn creu unrhyw oedi.
The Council welcomes correspondence in Welsh and English and we will communicate with you in the language of your choice, as long as you let us know which you prefer. Corresponding in Welsh will not lead to any delay.
If you are unhappy with the handling of your request, you can ask us to review our response. Requests for reviews should be submitted within 40 days of the date of receipt of our response to your original request – email: [Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council request email].
If you are unhappy with the outcome of our review, you can write to the Information Commissioner, who can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office - Wales
2nd Floor Churchill House
Telephone: 029 2067 8400
Fax: 029 2067 8399
Email: [email address]