Dear Norwich City Council,
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Thank you for contacting us. We aim to respond to all enquiries as quickly
as possible, and within five working days from the date of your email.
Please visit our website at www.norwich.gov.uk to access information
and services including online applications for our most commonly used
forms. You can also send us your comments, compliments or complaints
Freedom of Information Act requests
In accordance with the act we will respond to enquiries within 20 working
You can also contact us in the following ways:
* 0344 980 3333 (general enquiries), 8am to 5pm
* 24 hour telephone payments – 0800 021 7784
* For 24 hour online payments, click here
* To visit us at one of our neighbourhood offices, click here
Information for customers who use the ‘Read receipt’ function
Emails sent to our mailboxes are automatically picked up by our systems,
forwarded on to the relevant departments, and then automatically deleted.
As a result, any read receipt you request will inform you that your
message has been deleted without being read.
This is not correct, and your email will be read and responded to as