Dear Lancashire County Council,
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Dear Mr Parsons
Request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Further to your request for information, made under the provisions of the
above Act, please see below our response.
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI? We have 4 employees who
are employed to deal with FOI requests (in addition to subject access
2. What is the budget for administering FOI? FOI is one part of many
duties undertaken by the Information Governance Team and it is not
possible to break down a budget for purely dealing with FOIs, as this
information is not held.
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one? Norwel
4. Do you publish a disclosure log? Currently no.
If you have any queries regarding any of the above, or you require any
additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the team quoting
reference number 945.1039 (AA).
Information Access Officer
Information Governance Team
Lancashire County Council
T: 0300 123 6701