Dear Dartford Borough Council,
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Thank you for your FOI request which will be responded to within 20
working days unless the Council agrees an extension of time with you.
I refer to your request for information as set out in your e-mail of 26 June.
The following information is provided in response to your enquiry:
1. Officers undertake this role as part of their day to day duties, and no staff are specifically employed by the Council to deal with requests for information under FOI.
2. There are no specific budgets for administering FOI.
3. No, although non-routine requests for information are logged and monitored on Pentana Performance (previously known as Covalent).
4. Please see https://www.dartford.gov.uk/by-category/... under the heading FOI Register towards the bottom of this webpage.
Dartford Borough Council