Swale Borough Council
Freedom of Information Act Request
Ref: FOI #247
Date: 4 July 2018
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
1. The Data Protection Officer has overall responsibility for Freedom of Information requests
however requests are dealt with by various officers, depending on the nature of the request.
Therefore, nobody is employed by Swale Borough Council to solely deal with FOI requests.
2. There is no specific budget.
3. We do not use case management software.
4. We do not publish a disclosure log.