Pembrokeshire County Council
Cyngor Sir Penfro
Freedom of Information Request: 8630
Directorate: Central Units
Response date: 20/07/2018
Request for information regarding administering FOIs:-
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log? Response:
1. Two people are employed to deal with FOIs, however, there are FOI Contact
Officers in every service area who deal with FOIs as part of their daily duties.
2. We do not have a specific budget for FOI’s as the Information Governance
and Complaints Service is a generic service with a budget covering the
service as whole.
3. We currently use a database which our in-house IT Team built for the
purposes of managing FOI requests.
4. Yes, it is available on our website: