Our Ref: MGLA260618-6042
3 July 2018
Dear Mr Parsons
Thank you for your request for information which the GLA received on 26 June 2018. Your
request has been dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
Please find below the information that we hold within the scope of your request:
1. Three people are employed full time to deal with Information Governance, FOI and
2. The budgeted salary for these 3 posts in 18/19 is £146,000.
3. We use the GLA’s correspondence system (WriteOn) to store and respond to requests
4. Yes - https://www.london.gov.uk/about-us/governance-and-spending/sharing-our-
If you have any further questions relating to this matter, please contact me, quoting the
Yours sincerely Ruth Phillips
Information Governance Officer
If you are unhappy with the way the GLA has handled your request, you may complain using the
GLA’s FOI complaints and internal review procedure, available at: https://www.london.gov.uk/about-us/governance-and-spending/sharing-our-