Dear Barrow in Furness Borough Council,
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 â€“ INFORMATION REQUEST
Your request has now been considered and the information requested is below.
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI? 2 part time administrators (not exclusive to FOI) + DPO for internal reviews
2. What is the budget for administering FOI. There isn't a separate budget for FOI it is part of the job roles of the administrator, DPO and the managers who respond to the requests.
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one? No
4. Do you publish a disclosure log? No
The provision of information by Barrow Borough Council by whatever means does not imply a right to reproduce or commercial exploit such information without the prior written express consent of the Council. This includes information disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act.
Reproduction or commercial exploitation of information without consent may be an infringement of copyright.
Barrow Borough Council is unable to grant permission to reproduce or re-use ANY information that is the property of a third party(s). Permission to reproduce or re-use any such material must be obtained from the copyright holder(s).
Information you receive which is not subject to Crown Copyright continues to be protected by the copyright of the person or organisation from which the information originated.
You are free to use it for your own purposes, including any non-commercial research you are doing and for the purposes of news reporting. Any other re-use, for example commercial publication, would require the permission of the copyright holder. You can find details on the arrangements for re-using Crown Copyright at: http://www.hmso.gov.uk/copyright/licence...
Applications for re-use must be made in writing and state the purpose for which the information will be reused. Under the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations we may choose to allow re-use under licence, imposing conditions on the re-use of the information to ensure it is not used in a manner inconsistent with our copyright and we may also decide to charge a re-use fee.
If you have any queries, concerns or if you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request please contact me as above. If the complaint still cannot be resolved you may contact the Councilâ€™s Corporate Services Manager at the address given above.
If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow. Cheshire SK9 5AF
Freedom of Information