Dear Hyndburn Borough Council,
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Dear Mr. Parsons,
Your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 has
been considered and a response follows:
1. One (as a part of a role)
2. No budget – done in-house and co-ordinated by a member of staff
If you have any queries or concerns or if you are dissatisfied with the
handling of your request then please contact me at Legal and Democratic
Services, Hyndburn Borough Council, Scaitcliffe House, Ormerod Street,
Accrington, Lancashire BB5 0PF or: [email address]
If you are still dissatisfied then you can also complain to the
Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 01625 545 700
The content of this e-mail (including any attachments) is strictly
confidential and may be commercially sensitive. If you are not, or believe
you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
1. mailto:[email address]