Dear Reigate and Banstead Borough Council,
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Thank you for your information request.
It was received on 28/06/2018 and I am dealing with it under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
You will receive a response within the 20 working day limit allowed for these requests.
If you have any queries about this e-mail, please contact me. Please remember to quote the request number CC6E8C13 in any future correspondence.
Reigate & Banstead BC
Thank-you for contacting us. Please see below the answer to your query.
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI? 3 people but not
exclusively on FOI .
2. What is the budget for administering FOI? Flexible budget depending on
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? Microsoft Dynamics
4. Do you publish a disclosure log? Yes on the following link
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the
right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be
submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your
original letter and should be addressed to:
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information
Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council
Follow us on twitter @reigatebansted