Dear Great Yarmouth Borough Council,
I would like to make an FOI request for the following pieces of information:
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI?
2. What is the budget for administering FOI?
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one?
4. Do you publish a disclosure log?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 – INFORMATION REQUEST FOI2018-437
Your request for information has now been considered and the information requested is enclosed.
1. How many people are employed to deal with FOI? None, it is part of the roles undertaken by staff in Democratic Services.
2. What is the budget for administering FOI? No specific budget
3. Do you use case management software for FOI? If so, which one? Yes, written in house
4. Do you publish a disclosure log? No
The answers supplied in response to your request are for your personal use. They are copyright of Great Yarmouth Borough Council and may not be copied, distributed, published or exploited for commercial purposes or financial gain without the explicit written consent of Great Yarmouth Borough Council.
Should you have any queries regarding the information provided, please do not hesitate to contact me. You have the right of appeal through the Council’s internal complaints procedure by setting out the ground of your appeal in writing to me.
Great Yarmouth Borough Council
Telephone: 01493 846855
E-mail: [email address]
Correspondence Address: Town Hall, Hall Plain, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR30 2QF
Great Yarmouth Borough Council - Customer Focused, Performance Driven
It takes 24 trees to produce 1 ton of office paper! Think… is it really necessary to print this email?