Rail Delivery Group
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (details).
Formerly known as the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC). ATOC is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act; however we are adding them as they have a significant role in regulating or controling significant national infrastructure, including:
- departure boards / timetabling and other similar information, through their subsiduary "National Rail Enquiries"
- cross-Train Operating Company seat reservation
- the National Rail Conditions of Travel
- the National Routing Guide
- the Rail Settlement Plan
- Significant input into the allocation of rolling stock.
Rail Delivery Group has subgroups including:
- Planning Oversight Group (POG)
- Rolling Stock Strategy Steering Group (RSSSG)
As they are not subject to the Freedom of Information Act, you may wish to consider sending your request to Network Rail.