Health and Safety Executive

A regulator, also called HSE

The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is Britain’s national regulator for workplace health and safety.[1]. It is a executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions.

You shouldn't use our service to report incidents to the HSE. Instead, you should refer to the HSE RIDDOR website for further information.

Freedom of Information requests made using this site

Nobody has made any Freedom of Information requests to Health and Safety Executive using this site yet.