Greater Manchester Police and Crime Panel

A policing body, a Police and Crime Panel and a body that is now defunct, also called Greater Manchester PCP

Greater Manchester no longer has a Police and Crime Commissioner.
The Mayor of Greater Manchester has now taken responsibility for policing and crime.
You may wish to submit your request to the Greater Manchester Combined Authority.
Please consider if your request would be better directed to the police force (responsible for operational policing) or the Police and Crime Commissioner (responsible for strategy and oversight).

This authority no longer exists, so you cannot make a request to it.